Experienced Support hero
Imagine the impact you could have on improving healthcare (globally)...
We have a great opportunity for an experienced support person. Join us in improving Luscii further to make sure everyone gets the best possible care. Anywhere, anytime, globally.
We are looking for an experienced support hero who is not afraid of challenges, love learning, is data-driven and is interested in close work with the business.
What makes this all interesting?
As a part of the operations department, you help our users to find their way around our applications and signal about issues that our users face. Your focus will be on our support and everything related to it. And besides that, you will have the choice/control over which roles you are interested in contributing to Luscii. We value showing initiative and taking responsibility as part of our Luscii culture. That also means there is always an opportunity to grow into new areas that you haven't explored before.
Together with the other circles, you will be part of the bigger picture and you will have a great influence on how we provide the best experience towards our end users, as well as influencing the way our pipeline works.
Still not convinced? What else:
- We have flexible working location of your choice, so also from home part of the time.
- We're an holacracy organization; responsibility, freedom and autonomy
- You get 10% personal time and budget to develop your skills, organise a hackathon, working on pet projects, or share/gain knowledge by showing what you did in our monthly demo sessions
- We will provide you with the hardware you need to be as effective as possible
- Creative playful start-up office in the centre of Amsterdam
- Monthly company activities organised by our culture creators
- Possibilities for visiting conferences or taking courses
- Expat services (we help you to get to Amsterdam and find your way)
- And don’t forget about salary based on your knowledge and experience, pension and travel allowance
- Oh... and we are a formal Apple Mobility Partner which is a nice perk for iOS freaks as well ;
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer support
- Experience with customer relations ticketing systems
- Experience with setting up/administering ticketing systems is a huge plus
- Fluent in both English and Dutch
- A critical eye on processes and way of working
- Patience to handle clients with less affinity with technology
- Open to exploring other roles/projects related to customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Available at least 32 hours a week